When preparing for your shoot, some things to keep in mind:
- I am a photographer, not a cartoon artist. My images accurately reflect the person I shoot with and I do not do massive editing that turns a person into a plastic doll. I remove minor blemishes.
- Your skin condition is important. Hydrate well for the full day before the shoot.
- Do not consume alcohol for the prior 24 hours.
- Do not eat for 6 hours prior to the shoot.
- Do not wear any tight fitting clothing that binds on your skin. Sleep in a t-shirt and come in baggy clothing. Lines left in your skin will show!
- Do not tan – either in a bed or spray – for the three days prior or the day of the shoot. Tanning changes the color and texture of your skin in a negative fashion.